We offer multiple research packages. Our professional genealogists will work with you to determine the ideal amount of research needed to meet your research goals.
Initial consultation is free.
All of our research packages can help you to:
- Break through your brick walls and solve complex family history problems.
- Extend your family tree back in time or fill in details as desired.
- Strengthen the foundation of your family tree to prevent brick walls before they are encountered.
- Obtain, analyze, and if needed have translated original documents for your ancestors from over 600 archives and libraries around the world.
With every research package we will provide you full details of the research performed. This generally includes:
- Research Report. A summary of the results of our research, including suggestions for the next steps you can take in your research.
- Research Calendar/Log. A report of the sources examined and the results. Sometimes this report is combined with the research report.
- Digital images of the documents we found.
- Upon request, you can receive a GEDCOM file of the records found or access instructions for a tree we updated or created.
- Upon request, you can receive a printed book for an additional fee.
Please note that all deliverables (report, documents, calendar) are delivered electronically. Hardcopy is available for an additional fee.
To learn how our genealogists can further your research, request a research quote.