We have genealogists who perform in-depth research in the State Records of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia.
Archives date back to 1788 and include:
- 1841 and 1891 census records
- Indexes to the Colonial secretary’s papers (1788-1825)
- Several indexes to convict records dating back to 1788
- Court records
- Estate and probate records
- School, child welfare, asylum, and aboriginal records
- Immigration records covering the areas of Sydney, Port Phillip, Moreton Bay (Brisbane), and Newcastle
- Naturalization records
- Land records
- Professions and occupations
We’ll search records for you and email you digital images of what we find.
Research fees in the State Library of New South Wales begin at $300 per project.
We also have Australia genealogists.
To request in-depth research, request a research quote.