Genealogists.com is seeking additional full-time Sales and Marketing Managers. Genealogists.com is the largest family history research firm in the world. We are revolutionizing the way family history research is performed by establishing a network of more than 1,000 professional genealogists, historians, DNA experts, university professors, scholars, and archivists working worldwide.
Sales or Marketing Managers:
In either position, you will enable clients all over the world to take that all important first step toward getting the researh assistance they need. We receive numerous requests for quotes and other inquiries each day. Pay is commission or in some cases, a combination of base plus commission. It is a work-at-home position with flexible work hours.
- Convert requests for research into paid research projects
- Find and cultivate additional sales leads
- Market our services to clients and to other businesses (B2B), including creating the requisite marcom collarteral
- Identify and clarify project objectives and price projects
- Promptly and accurately client and business email and telephone inquiries
- Maintain and build public awareness and interest
- Ensure project specifics are accurately and timely entered into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Process customer transactions efficiently and accurately
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience, ideally with a family history research firm
- Previous genealogy research experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills