Genealogists.com is seeking experienced full- and part-time Quality Control Specialists. Genealogists.com is the largest family history research firm. We are revolutionizing the way family history research is performed by establishing a network of more than 1,000 professional genealogists, historians, DNA experts, university professors, scholars, and archivists working worldwide.
Quality Control Specialists:
The role of Quality Control (QC) Specialist is to help implement our Quality Control process (See QC Process). Specific duties include:
- Client objectives are met
- Company standards are met, procedures are followed, and deliverables have a consistent look and feel
- Researchers receive help ensuring quality in their deliverables
- Project Managers receive assitance in verifying the completeness and accuracy of deliverables before being sent to the client
Some of our QC Specialists are also Lead Genealogists. The role is a work-at-home position.
- Help ensure the completeness and accuracy of deliverables
- Review the format for consistency with corporate standards
- Work closely with Project Managers to provide expert guidance and suggestions
- Review project plans and project deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Keep accurate up-to-date project accounting and reporting on all reviewed projects
- Help train other staff and researchers on best practices for quality
- 4+ years of experience reviewing and creating research deliverables, such as reports and calendars/logs