Genealogists.com is seeking experienced full- and part-time Project Managers. Genealogists.com is the largest family history research firm. We are revolutionizing the way family history research is performed by establishing a network of more than 1,000 professional genealogists, historians, DNA experts, university professors, scholars, and archivists working worldwide.
With researchers around the world, we continue our commitment to hiring the best talent possible.
The role of Project Manager (PM) is a work-at-home position.
- Lead researcher for a specific area, time, or specialty
- Assign and manage researchers for each assigned project
- Manage budgets and deadlines
- Provide regular status updates to clients
- Meet with researchers on a regular basis to ascertain project status and help remove any potential obstacles
- Review project plans and project deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Keep accurate up-to-date project accounting and reporting on all assigned projects
- Build, mentor, and maintain a motivated and engaged team
- As needed, assign researchers to projects
- Expert level family history research skills
- Skilled at managing people and projects
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Superb customer service skills
- Ability to manage as many as 50 projects simultaneously
- Can work independently as well as collaborate with staff
- Resourceful and creative with a positive can-do attitude